Our Covid safe practices
The Alby + Esthers team takes the health & safety of its customers & staff seriously. As we prepare to re-start dine-in trade, in-line with the end of the NSW-wide COVID-19 lockdown, we have implemented several practices & will continue to evolve and adapt as we need to.
- Dining at Alby + Esthers is only available to those who comply with NSW Health guidelines about entry to indoor venues state-wide, including double COVID-19 vaccination guidelines.
- QR code check-in is mandatory on entry to the cafe, in-line with NSW Health requirements. QR code check-in signage will be clearly displayed on entry to the cafe. If you are unable to use the QR code, a manual sign-in sheet will be available & must be completed.
- Masks must be worn within indoor areas at Alby + Esthers if you are not eating/drinking. Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- If you are unwell or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to reschedule your visit to Alby + Esthers. If you exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms while in our cafe, you may be asked to leave.
- Tables will be limited, in-line with social distancing requirements. Additional customers will be advised to wait outside.
- Customers must be sat down while consuming alcohol.
- We will be frequently cleaning and disinfecting the cafe, including all “high-touch” areas such as door handles, the EFTPOS machine and service counter.
- Complimentary hand sanitiser is available throughout the cafe. It is expected that all customers sanitise their hands on entering and exiting the store.
- Up the Alley, 61 Market St, Mudgee NSW 2850
- 02 6372 1555